Lola's Spicy Poutine
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50!
- ASAdam S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMY TONGUE!
I'm glad Walmart had these samples. I tried a hot sauce labeled "xxx" something, the second it hit my tongue it was way to much heat. Then, I tried the Lola's Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce and WOW! It had a really amazing taste that would go great on many different foods. It's the perfect hotness that will make you sweat and leave a good flavor in your mouth but will not burn your butthole in the end. If you love hot sauce, I don't believe you'll be disappointed, buy some of this!Fire LevelRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Product FlavorRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PKPam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoGift set
Gift set is great.
My husband eats the hot stuff, not me.
However the 1 jar with habenaro peppers in he did not like. Only because he does not like the taste of habenaros. So he gave to a friend who loved it.
Im sure we'll be buying the other flavours soon.Fire LevelRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Product FlavorRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PGPearl G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLoved it!
I got it as a gift for my boyfriend, and he loves them so much that he plans on ordering more when he's out. He specifically loved the Family Reserve sauce the best.
- SSSteven S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood Stuff.
Very high quality sauce. Something with just peppers, vinegar and salt would have added a lot to the assortment, but all very good.
- ZSZach S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood sauce bottle needs improvement
I truly like every single one of the hot sauces. The only thing I don’t like is the hot sauce bottle how it doesn’t have a cap on the top to make sure you don’t distribute too much.